More Light Please

Shadow

Water beads

Refraction

Oil & Water

Reflection – Waterbeads

1. There is a variety of different vibrant colors in the photo with the water beads which represent a very positive mood. It could be excitement, peace, or joy.
  2. When I look at the water beads, it makes me think about just a lot of light with the vibrance of the water beads and the overhead.
  3. I like how each individual bead stands and pops out, almost like you can see the slimy, wet texture.
  4. I do feel a lot of exciting emotions. There is a lot of light which portrays jolts of energy.
  5. When taking photos like this, utilize the light you have. When it’s a dark room and only a few light sources, make sure to accurately use the light to generate a better photo.

4 thoughts on “More Light Please

1. What I like most about this photo is how well thought out the refraction was. The fire was such a clever idea for this photo because it looks so real. Magnified the way it is, it feels like the fire is really there.
    One thing that could be better in the photo is the focus. Although the photo is very good it is just ever so slightly out of focus. The little bit of fuzziness to the photo annoys me somewhat
    One piece of advice for the photographer is to help make his work better next time is to use the right setting for his photo. I think that due to the closeness of the image to the lens he should have used Macro mode. If he had done that his picture may have come out more clearly.

2. I really like how he uses the fire. Also, that was kind of an idea I had so That was cool. Lastly, it was a cool picture. He could have centered it better. Also, he could have taken his time. Lastly, he could have taking more pictures. I would tell him to take his time and take the photo he likes. He is good at taking pictures. Therefore he should stay with it.

3. I like how he added football. Also, I like the background of it. I think it is cool how there is fans in it. He could have picked a better team. The jets are not a good team. Lastly, he could have centered it better. I would tell him that he is good at taking pictures. He should stay with it. Lastly, he should take his time.

4. I like how he used baseball. I like baseball so I like it. Lastly, it is a cool photo. HE could have used a better team. He could have taking his time. Lastly, he could have used better technique. I would tell him to stay with it. He is good at photos. Also, he is smart so he should take his time.